Tuesday, November 29, 2005

What is this? An update?!

Ok, so this weekend I'll be taking the SAT so I'm spending all week studying up for it.
I have finally decided (pretty much anyway) what college I'm going to. I'll probably be going to Master's college. Now before you ask what I know is on the tip of your tongue. No.
I haven't decided my major yet. I have an idea, but I'm not completely sure yet. When I am I'll post something or maybe put up a giant banner visible from space or something.

As for today, just school. I get to substitute for my piano teacher tonight though. That's kind of cool. I can use the extra money. Oh, and since I know your all wondering.
I am taking donations towards a laptop for college. And tuition :)

so, till next post.
your faithful typer,
Yokanchi (inquiries pertaining to donations plz send mailing address requests to yokanchi@gmail.com :d )

~
"How you lose or keep your hair depends on how wisely you choose your parents." - Edward R. Nida
~

I think I'll be keeping my hair lol my grandpa was 95 and he had his hair.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What? No hint as to what major you're thinking of? Wait... I already know don't I?

Anonymous said...

I was gonna make a donation but you never said whether cash, check, money order, Western union, payPal,.... ;)

Yokanchi said...

cash or check, thanks