Thursday, November 17, 2005

November 17th

Well, two days ago I faxed my application to Master's College.
Hope they like it!

I can't think of anything else thats happening, but today I'll be teaching piano, taking piano lesson, and helping at awana. Then tomorrow me and Benjamin are debating again. Oh what fun! We will probably be the negative side this time, so that'll be fun.

Don't have much to write this time, so here's a joke for y'all.

A mother wanted to teach her daughter a moral lesson. She gave the little girl a quarter and a dollar for church. "Put whichever one you want in the collection plate and keep the other for yourself," she told the girl.

Sunday, when they were coming out of the church, the mother asked her daughter which amount she had given.

"Well," said the little girl, "I was going to give the dollar, but just before the collection the preacher said that God loves a cheerful giver. I knew I'd be a lot more cheerful if I gave the quarter, so I did."


Till next post.
Your faithful typer,
Yokanchi

~
"Whatever hits the fan will not be evenly distributed."
~

No comments: