Friday, November 25, 2005

Thanksgiving

For thanksgiving this year we had school off for one day before and one day after thanksgiving (besides thanksgiving and saturday/sunday). So on thanksgiving we went to my grandma's house and ate there. then watched the Broncos beat the Cowboys by a smidgion. Then we rented and watched Herbie Reloaded. It was cheesy, of course, just like all the other movies but still kind of funny and nice (like the other ones). This newer movie had a few things that shouldn't have been in it, as usual, like the girl completely lying and disobeying her dad. Although I expected it from something made these days.
Anyway, this really was quite a delightful and relaxing holiday week where I stayed up till at least 2:00 (almost three last night) every night and got to sleep in!

Well thats all for now

Till next post.
Your faithful typer,
Yokanchi

PS I give thanks for a new keyboard.

~
"Too many people miss the silver lining because they're expecting gold." - Maurice Setter
~

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Haha! I had no school this week besides music *grin*...
I just had lots of work...

Herbie Reloaded was that good? I expected it to be so very stupid. And of course it had inappropriate stuff; Linsy Lohan's in it.

Today we got up early, went to Target, and I got me a nice Millenium Falcon for half price *grin*

Yokanchi said...

Yeah, I knew you were gonna say that. Benjamin told me you had no school this week.

It wasn't that good, it just wasn't as bad as I thought it would be lol.