Tuesday, November 01, 2005

[Cybersalt Digest] November 1

This is from a joke list I get, I thought this was pretty good since it happens a lot to me, but I probably do it too sometimes.

A man pacing back and forth glanced at his watch and yelled upstairs to his wife, "Honey, are you ready yet? We're going to be late for the costume party."

Shouting back, the woman replies, "For crying out loud, Ed, I've been telling you for the last half hour that I'll be ready in a minute!"


Till next post.
Your faithful typer,
Yokanchi


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

That one wasn't funny...yesterdays was a lot better.

(Maybe it wasn't funny because my dad's a lot like that?)

Anonymous said...

your dad is like the girl or the guy??????????????????????????

Anonymous said...

the girl

Yokanchi said...

lol, yeah i'd have to say thats probably true, but so is mine sometimes lol. It's just funny.

Anonymous said...

haha