Friday, November 04, 2005

Today and Yesterday

Well I'll start with (eeny meeny miney moe) yesterday's activities and then tell about today's.
Yesterday I had piano lessons as usual. Then at the end alexis, my piano teachers' dog, puked right in front of us. It smelled really bad. Then I worked on the teaching schedules entering new clients and lesson times and such. Couldn't figure out how chandler printed it the way it was laid out on the old schedule, and I had to go start teaching anyway so Chandler went and printed it while somone else took over his teaching during their lesson. I assume Mary Ann made up for stacey's lesson. That's who finished teaching the person Chandler was teaching at that moment.
So that was pretty interesting.
Then I had to give an eight extra "makeup" minutes for my first student becuase we started late two weeks ago. That worked out ok, except I had to make the other lessons go two minutes late since he didn't come eight minutes early. Then Ryan came (another student of mine, who happens to be my most "hyper" student). Lucky for me I think last night was probably his most cooperative lesson so far.
After all that, I went and helped out at awana. That went pretty well. The kids were pretty good (at least on green team).

Today
Today my family went to our friday classes. I went to choir where we had to sing a song without music. And it wasn't a song where we had ever seen music for, so that was pretty hard. Then we got to do my favorite song though, that was fun. We also had speech, where we are working on interperative speeches. I say we because Benjamin is in speech and debate. Then we went to debate and that was good. Our debate teacher didn't come till quite a bit later so some of us started early. Two of the girls in the class started debating and I was time keeper. Unfortunatly (for the debate round we had started) one of the moms came and had us start doing book work and broke up our debating practice. And we did that till our teacher came.
We are having the mow kids over here for the weekend. So pray for my sanity.

Thats about all. Oh, yes and tomorrow me and Benjamin are going to Chandler's house for Benjamin to build his computer.

Till next post.
Your faithful typer,
Yokanchi

~
And now, a bit of consolation...
"The darkest hour only has 60 minutes."
~

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

1) What's your favorite song?

2) What's a "mow kid"?

Yokanchi said...

LOL,
it's quite funny that you put your questions for a comment on a blog into points chandler lol.

Sorry, I was meaning to explain in my post who the Mow kids are. They are Tamy's siblings, they are friends with sarah and philip, so they came over for the weekend. "Mow" is their last name.

My favorite song is called "sleigh bells" I think it's called that, if not, it's something like that.