Saturday, November 12, 2005

The World of Disiance

The World of Disiance


This weekend I went with my youth group to an overnight event called turkey twilight. I have taken the liberty of linking to Chandler's blog since he already wrote pretty much everything that we/I did there.

Click the link above ^^ to go to the post. If you don't read it the rest of this post won't make much sense.

The first few games I tried to be competitave, but never actually won any games, even though I got pretty close.
The last few games me and max would go crazy bowling where we would try out of many different methods, "granny bowling" where we take the bowling ball with two hands and bowl it either directly in front of us or underneath the legs. That was really fun. Especially becuase I could do somewhat well that way too.

Till next post.
Your faithful typer,
Yokanchi

~
(couldn't find a good quote so I got a short joke)
A couple was arranging for their wedding, and asked the bakery to inscribe the wedding cake with "1 John 4:18" which reads "There is no fear in love, but perfect love casts out fear."

The bakery evidently lost, smudged or otherwise misread the noted reference, and beautifully inscribed on the cake "John 4:18":

"For you have had five husbands, and the man you have now is not your husband."
~

No comments: