Tuesday, November 08, 2005

November 7th

Well, Yesterday was my birthday. I was pleasantly suprised by a breakfast in bed and a giant king size candy bar.
Later that morning I went with my dad to Home Depot, Then I was taken to Bojou's (sp?) Pizza with him. I had forgotten how good their pizza was. After that we went to Office Max and just looked around and talked for a good long time that was really fun, then we went to walmart and my dad bought my gifts. He said that its just a whole lot easier if I pick out my gifts myself, and he said it is the same with him becuase he likes a certain kind or whatnot.
Then we came home and had cake and my grandparents were over. Then I opened gifts and got a Starbucks gift card, headphones, a pocket digital radio, oh and i got two very nice cards from Sarah and Philip. Philip also got me a Sobe. It was a great day. Well now I'm 18 and they can draft me lol. Doesn't feel much different.
Oh well. And in case you're wondering, NO I did not buy any cigars or lottery tickets.

Till next post.
Your faithful typer,
Yokanchi (one year older I might add)

(not really, just a couple days older since my last post actually)

~
"A person without a sense of humor is like a wagon without springs--jolted by every pebble in the road." - Henry Ward Beecher
~

9 comments:

Jessica said...

Happy Birthday Billy! Sounds like you had a great day!

Anonymous said...

Well I sure hope Chris is insulted that you didn't follow his example ;)

Anonymous said...

That itinerary sounds really neat! Glad it was so grand (minus the part about being drafted). BUT ... those were the ONLY two cards you got?!

Julie said...

Happy birthday, slightly late!! Wow, now you're an adult... that's scary. Glad you had fun!

Yokanchi said...

actually, I got two other cards. One from a lady from our church, and another from our mission.

btw who are you anonymous? tony? moriah? taylor? amy? dustin? you know you can type in your name. I like to know who is reading and commenting. Really!!

Anonymous said...

Ohhh ... nobody apparently. Just someone who happened to also send you a card. ;)

Yokanchi said...

ok, ok. I was only mentioning the cards made out of paper. But thanks a bunch for the E-card too Tony! :D

You do know, that you can enter your name when posting a comment!

Anonymous said...

Sure! But it wouldn't have been as effective in that case, now would it? ;)

Trintula said...

Happy late birthday! This whole non-internet thing sucks, so I miss so much. *hugs* Did the chocolate make celebrating your birthday blissful? If not enough, contact my PR supervisor and he'll arrange for the mailing of more.