Friday, October 28, 2005

Another week, Another update

Update

Ok, well don't take that title wrong. I'm definitly not saying i update every week, but it sounds good, right?

Anyway, this week was pretty good I got to teach three extra students therefore doubling my pay. And that was really nice.
Today was really a great day, I finally gave my informative speech on traffic lights that I had been putting off for a long while. And besides that me and Benjamin got to debate Jennie and Bethany (Another debate team in the class) in debate class. We did pretty good I thought, it was really fun. Benjamin didn't do so well, but that was becuase he had two people trying to help him at the same time and they were only confusing him, as well as the fact that, that was the first speech that he has ever given and it wasen't even prewritten (you have to write the speech in a few minutes refuting what the other team said).
So, in reality he didn't do too bad (Oh and this is his first year, whearas eveyone else in that debate had been in debate at least one year). Anyway, today was a pretty good day.

Lately I've been trying to figure out what to do for my 18th birthday coming up. If anyone has any ideas please leave a comment.
Otherwise, leave a comment anyway.

Till next post.
Your faithful typer,
Yokanchi

~
"Sound travels slowly. Sometimes the things you say when your kids are teenagers don't reach them till they're in their 30s."
~

6 comments:

Julie said...

I'm certainly not suggesting this, but Christopher came to see me, smoked cigars until three AM, and i think he bought a lottery ticket, just because he could. And i'm not sure what i'm going to do. I need to start planning something!

~ Julie

Yokanchi said...

Well I'll never light anything on fire I'm going to put in my mouth for sure. That's really nasty.

Anonymous said...

What?!!? Fire breathing is cool! *grin*

Yokanchi said...

you go right on ahead then chandler

Anonymous said...

actually, correction:
Fire breathing is hot!

Yokanchi said...

lol, yes