Friday, October 14, 2005

Here

Well I'm here at masters for their view weekend, I met Mark over in the evil accounting department, that was cool. So far I've gotten to visit three different classes, so thats cool. I visited; Old testament survey, US constitutional law, and Intro to linguistics. I'd have to say the most interesting class out of all those was the linguistics class, mainly because of the teacher (he was really funny) but also because (to me at leas) linguistics are pretty interesting. Anyway as for what I think overall of the college (HAHA! I spelled it right, take that), I am really impressed with the college overall. They have amazingly nice facilities, the dorms are really pretty nice, and as for the campwide wi-fi access, that is definitly a really nice pro if I decide to come here. So anyway I have to go to a meeting about financing, loans, and scholarships. So I need to wrap this up, more later. Post your comments and qustions ( HAHA! i spelt that wrong on purpose!) and I will post again to answer any qustions about whatever (if you have any).

Till next post.
Your faithful typer,
Yokanchi

~
"Nostalgia isn't what it used to be."
~

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Billy, I have a question!! What came first, the chicken or the egg????

Yokanchi said...

Your back! :) does this mean you can use a chat box now??

Yokanchi said...

oh yes...
the chicken

Anonymous said...

*shakes head*

And you expect a college to accept you when you purposefully mispell words? *sigh*

*sticks out tongue*

Anonymous said...

no. sadly I cannot use a chatbox.
:( I'll talk to you more about it on Sunday. :)

Yokanchi said...

If I even see you :\

Anonymous said...

Why wouldn't you see me?

Yokanchi said...

becuase you usually leave before I ever see you. Unless your staying for sunday school

Anonymous said...

I'll see if I can stay. Won't I see you tonight?

Yokanchi said...

yeah i guess so, cya then.

Btw, sunday school really is pretty interesting if you pay attention, I don't catch everything either, but it is.