Saturday, October 08, 2005

Catholics are losers

Catholic Church no longer swears by truth of the Bible - World - Times Online


All right, now that I've offended somone reading this, let me explain myself. Please read the above mentioned article, and realize what it means.
I would dissuade any catholics reading this to maybe realize that the catholics, might possibly not
have it all figured out

Till next post.
Your faithful typer,
Yokanchi (Billy)

~
"Education: the path from cocky ignorance to miserable uncertainty." - Mark Twain
~

1 comment:

Matt said...

I recieved the following error when I clicked on the link.

~Matt

Access Denied (license_expired)

A license has expired on the Proxy, and your request is not permitted: "The SGOS license has expired"
A new license must be obtained.

For assistance, contact your network support team.