Friday, October 21, 2005

The coolest little gadget

mobiBLU 512 MB Cube Digital Audio Player, Silver - Wal-Mart

That right there is the coolest little gadget, and if anyone wants to know, my birthday is on november 7th *raises eyebrows* *wink wink*

so yeah, that is a really awsome and affordable mp3 player.

Till next post.
Your faithful typer,
Yokanchi (Billy)

~
"For others who may not know this: When the preacher says, "You may now kiss the bride," he's only speaking to the groom." - David Gunter
~

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

That thing is ugly!

Anonymous said...

Not really Chandler. It's kinda cool. I'll buy it for ya Billy *grin*

I wish I could, :( but I will buy you something!

Yokanchi said...

yes moriah, it is cool, why is it ugly chandler? just becuase it plays music, eh?

Anonymous said...

The colors are blaw and the display is awful.

Anonymous said...

(Yes I realize the whole device is extremely tiny... the thing will end up being lost a lot too I'm sure)

Yokanchi said...

nah, I wouldn't lose it.

Personally i think the colors, display, all that stuff is pretty cool

Anonymous said...

Chandler, you are mean!

Anonymous said...

How was I mean? I insulted a microscopic device, it doesn't have feelings! :)

Yokanchi said...

It's crying now chandler!


btw chandler, If i payed that much for anything, there's no way I'm gonna lose it. It could be smaller for all I care lol

Anonymous said...

I wasn't meaning to imply that you'd loose it, just that it is so tiny it is likely for anyone to loose it.

Anonymous said...

Chandler, it does have feelings! And now it hates you! Just like everyone else hates you!

Yokanchi said...

True chandler, but aren't mp3 players supposed to be small?

Moriah; calm yourself, there's no need to be so hateful here.

Anonymous said...

NO!! He is a rude mean child and I am sick and tired of him!

:D