Wednesday, October 05, 2005

Changes

Well I never thought I'd see the day.

In the last couple of years I've thought about how great it would be when I was in collage and I can't wait to live in a dorm and such.
It's so strange that as i draw nearer and nearer to the point in my life where I will most likely leave my friends and family and home for a collage , most probably in another state. I realize more and more how much I'm going to miss my home,
my parents, my friends, my cat!, and of all things,
What am I gonna do without my younger siblings?!
What an absurd thought!
No, I realize I should love my siblings, and I do. The thing is that, I always thought I would sure be able to put up with not having to deal with them every day.
Anyway, pray for me as I make the decision whether to go to this collage or that. I really wish God would just (as I said in a conversation with Tony) send me an E-mail with the name of the collage and date I will be applying.
But no, life isn't that easy is it? So, I will continue to wonder what God has planned for me (probably until the last minute, ugh).
Anyway,
Thanks for taking time to see what's going on in my life (head actually)
and, please leave a comment and say a prayer for me, in this most strange and changing time I swim my way through in my life.

Till next post.
Your faithful typer,
Yokanchi

Thanks for reading!

7 comments:

Julie said...

Would it make you feel any better if i told you that i have no idea what i'm gonna do for college, either? Yeah. It's scary... hang in there, it'll make sense eventually! Or so i'm told. I'll make you the same deal i made with Christopher... if you figure out how to figure out what should happen in life, let me know, and i'll do the same if i figger it out!

~ Julie

Yokanchi said...

LoL,
thanks a bunch lol

Anonymous said...

Hey billy yea I will pray for you and in a couple of years ill be doing just what your doing so pray for me also.

Yokanchi said...

ok, i have and easy solution.
Just go wherever i go.
JK but that would definitly be cool :)
ty for prayers

Anonymous said...

hi well ill pray for you but im sure youll do just fine with whatever school you go to!

faith

Yokanchi said...

thanks :)

Jessica said...

I definitely know how you feel. Deciding on what college to go to and what to do with you life is a very big decision & very overwhelming. I know that God has a plan for you and you will find it!!! Meg is doing the same thing...she does have an idea of where to go, but knows for sure that she's NOT leaving FL. There's a really great Christian school in Lakeland (about 45 mins) away from here that she wants to go to and move into dorms & stuff. So I will definitely keep you in my prayers. I know it's hard but you'll figure it out!!!
-your cousin Jess