Tuesday, October 11, 2005

What's going on?

Well I found this pretty cool game that Chandler showed me. It's an investing game where you buy and trade stocks, but it isn't real money. So thats cool, unfortunatly it won't let me trade anything. So that part stinks but I also found a game where you trade in the foriegn exchange. And I've made some money with that (fake of course). Anyway, if you want a link for either of those games just post a comment and I'll e-mail or post the link for it.

__/--==<>==--\__

Ok, so here's the scoop on what I'm doing this weekend. Actually for about a week, I'm going to be in LA visiting Master's college. I'll also be visiting some friends for the weekend, so thats going to extend my stay and make it about a week, even though the event at the college is going to be only a few days, that and driving time. Anyway, pray that I figure out what college to go to in a few days. I say that "tongue in cheek" but really mean it (not quite as literally).
Anyway, when i go missing in a coupel of hours thats where I'll be.

Till next post.
Your faithful typer,
Yokanchi

~
"A diplomat is a man who always remembers a woman's birthday but never remembers her age." - Robert Frost
~

7 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Matt said...

Have fun! Be sure to take some pictures, I'd love to see them! Beware of the accounting department though!!

PS You might want to turn authentication on and get rid of advert comments.

Mark Baker said...

You'd better stop by the accounting department. I want to meet you while you're here!

Yokanchi said...

I'll try to make sure I make a visit to the accounting dungeon (jk).

Matt: I have been seeing these ads on my
comments sometimes, but I haven't yet put up the thing that stops it because of where it makes you type in the little
verification thing. Those things are really annoying and I don't want anyone to not post because of that. If i get a slew of dumb comments from those I'll probably change it, but so far I haven't gotten more than one (maybe the occasional two) on a post.

Anonymous said...

You can simply disable anonymous posts...

Yokanchi said...

yeah, although i enabled them for people to comment on that don't have a blogger.com account, like Moriah. Dustin also couldn't post comments if I changed that. Oh well.

Anonymous said...

Can't you make it so just "Anonymous" is gone, and still have the "Other" option? (that's the one I use)