Monday, December 05, 2005

The Sat and Christmas

Ok, So here's all the stuff I did
in the last two days.

So last saturday I woke up to go take the SAT...
AT 6:30!! then we got there a half an hour early, so I had to stand around for a half an hour waiting. I finally got to take the test. There were quite a bit of people there. They put us into two different rooms depending on what our last names were and we took the test, taking the next five hours or so of my life answering dumb questions and fixing sentances. We got two five minute breaks and one one minute break. So after I went to get my brain removed. I went with my mom to clean the church for an hour which we couldn't finish becuase the other church came to have their service (we also share the building with a korean church, on sundays, and a russian church, on saturdays). Then I came home for about a half of an hour.although I couldn't be sure becuase my brain is now warped beyond repair from the merciless wrenching of information from it) Then I went to the Christmas program our homeschool group puts on and sang for people in the "Show Choir". That was pretty fun. We sang two songs, "sleigh ride" and "little drummer boy".

Yesterday our church had potluck, so after sunday school and choir practice we had a scrumptious lucullan potluck. Afterwards Max's parents somehow decided that max would be coming to our house for some reason, even though we weren't planning on going home that day (we were planning on staying at church till youth group that night). So we completely filled the church's van with everyone we had to take home that my dad had already picked up, plus Max, Sergey, and their cousin. After at least an hour, we got home. and immediatly left, leaving them to be picked up by their parents. After a good night of toilet paper dodge ball and practicing for Christmas caroling with the youth group, my dad finds out that there is a guy that we dropped off at somone else's house that needs a ride to his house. So, we take a one hour-45 minute detour and take him home and finally get home at about ten.

Today I'll be helping out at the "Operation Christmas Child" unpacking boxes and repacking to make sure the silly uneducated people didn't pack any thing dumb like guns, razors, spillable items, or any chocolate.

*sigh* life in the city....
Oh well, it's not all bad. I don't mind being really busy too much. At least I'm not bored (as I type this I'm thinking to myself; "I wish I had time to be bored!")

Till next post.
Your faithful typer,
Yokanchi (there! I finally posted something! Whew!)

~
"It is not possible to have reasonable grounds for not believing in miracles." - Pascal
~ (not sure what that quote means, but there it is)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I forget... are we allowed to eat any chocolate we pull at OCC?

Yokanchi said...

No

Trintula said...

Your quote says that there's no excuse for not believing in miracles. That there's no foundation or good reason that you can't believe in miracles.

Just awkward wording, that's all.