Saturday, December 10, 2005

Update and stuff

Update?

Well this week I've been with our youth group almost every other day. First we had Sunday school and sunday night youth group meeting. Then on Monday most of us went to the Operation Christmas Child event. Next, on Thursday most of us were again at AWANA helping out as leaders. And finally, the youth Christmas party and caroling event last night.
Anyway, that was all quite fun. Today, after sleeping in till 11:30 I went and finished my Christmas shopping with Benjamin and got something for the munchkins. :D

well thats all for now.(and tomorrow I see the youth group again twice.)

-------------------------------

Here are some more funny articles I found on this site, mainly about morons who tried to get into crime. (or maybe they were just morons)

99 years for stealing a cellphone

IBM customer support nabs a thief

Thieves steal Segways, can’t figure out how to sell ‘em

How not to steal a Cadillac

Gizmondo thief busted by GPS

Teens get busted attempting to ransom stolen iPod

Crook steals cellphone from gathering of phone experts

LITE-U Portable Criminal Booking System

Clueless crooks toss gear at cops

“Messing” with OnStar gets men arrested for drunk driving

And the grand finalist

Woman with phone glued to ear robs four banks

I could find more, But thats surely enough to entertain you for far longer than you need.

Till next post.
Your faithful poster,
Yokanchi

In light of the not-so-true quotes I've been posting, I decided to post something a little more true.

~
"Experience is the name everyone gives to their mistakes." - Oscar Wilde
~

2 comments:

Trintula said...

I went caroling last night. With a church group that didn't know me, with my large intimidating friend (who wore only a T-shirt and gloves throughout the whole thing; and he can't sing to save the whales), and we're both way too radical for this denomination. All black, bouncing, cheerful girls with senses of humor: heretical! Dustin's mom (the friend that invited me; one of the few people there I knew) kept getting people asking her who the two crazy teenagers were and who was the stupid one to invite them!

Yokanchi said...

wow, interesting