Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Narnia Thoughts

Well, this movie is really a winner. The graphics and music,
lemme tell ya. Makes me cry.
At first I had concerns whether they were going to do the talking animals right, but I was really impressed the way the expressions, mouth movments, and body movements were made believable in the movie. Not to mention the expressive and beautiful expressions and great voice of Aslan the lion.
There were a few things I wish they had stuck with the book on. But all in all they didn't mess up the plot too badly. A few parts were not as impressive as I would have hoped for, Peter's fighting and the queen's power weren't quite as powerful and astounding as I thought they would be.
I'd give this movie 4 stars out of five and definitly a must see.

Till next post.
Your faithful typer,
Yokanchi

~
I despise the pleasure of pleasing people that I despise.
- Lady Mary Wortley Montagu
~

~
"Why not go out on a limb? That's where the fruit is." - Will Rogers
~

(great quotes, I have quite a few so I put up two this time)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You're a traitor Billy, a traitor ;)

Yokanchi said...

Someone else paid for us to go see it, otherwise we wouldn't have gone already :D

Anonymous said...

Still. Traitor!