Wednesday, December 07, 2005

Bored again. Or perhaps not.

wow I'm really bored....

And that's why I'm posting so soon....

bad reason, I know.

So this weeks events?

HMmmmm... thats a good question!

ah, yes! I do need to do the Youth Group newsletter. and then this saturday I'm doing.... something.
oh yeah, going to someone's christmas party. Possibly.

Hey, chandler, are you going to Marvin's Christmas party? He's a guy from your church and lives on a ranch (heh, thats all I know).
Anyway, you should. Then I can try to see if we can come.

Oh, well....
I guess I'll go write that newsletter.... maybe do some english...

oh what a boring life I lead.

Till next post.
Your faithful typer,
Yokanchi

~
The quickest way to a man's heart really is through his stomach, because then you don't have to chop through that pesky rib cage.
- J. Jacques
~ (what an awful quote)

once again
(The ideas and opinions expressed in the end quote do not necessarily represent the moderator of this blog.)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

No, we are not going to Marvin's Christmas party. This is the year we had planned on going, but then this pesky five-foot tall sibling of mine decides to get married exactly 7 days later... my mom is stressed as it is...

Yokanchi said...

annoying siblings!

Trintula said...

You know, your quote is quite true. May I steal it?

Yokanchi said...

it's an awful quote, no!

Trintula said...

*goes ahead and steals quote anywoot* *finds a guy*