Thursday, July 20, 2006

Twin Peaks!!

Woo Hoo! Here comes A-team!
This Monday I'll be off for a week of funness at Twin Peaks, being an A-team member for the Jr. High week. Unfortunately this means I have to put up with Sarah and her airheaded friends, but It's not all that bad lol.

I wrote a post detailing a little better what I'm going to say here but my internet filter blew it out of the web so, I'll sum it up. I take notes as I do my Bible reading. The things I write down aren't usually all that great, but occasionally I write something that is really good and is pretty good insight (At least it seems that way to me) and seems like something that I ought to share. So, I've decided that I'm going to go through my Bible reading notes and find some excerpts and publish them here. Of course this won't be anytime real soon since I have a full two weeks of camping at Twin Peaks, but after that I'm going to have to try and get that going.
Hopefully I'll get a chance to update my blog in between weeks, but we'll see, I may not even be coming back in between if I get a place to stay while I'm up there. In any case I'm going to Max's house this weekend too, so starting tomorrow I'm gonna go have alot of fun stuff to tend to.

Till next post. (which would hopefully be the next time I see a computer)
Your faithful typer,
Yokanchi

~
"The only thing that wakes you up faster than coffee is spilled coffee."
~

3 comments:

Yokanchi said...

*finds that stupid post*
dang, well I guess it was hiding somewhere in cyberspace >:(
oh well, I thought it went missing at least. *sigh*

Anonymous said...

Did you hit "Save as draft" instead?

You should tell the TP staff that Sarah still has to practice her music up there. Should I write them a note or something explaining this? "Hello there, I'm Sarah's teacher. SHE MUST PRACTICE. YOU DON'T WANT TO GET IN THE WAY OF HER EDUCATION AND PROGRESS IN MUSIC DO YOU?"

;)

Yokanchi said...

I honestly don't know. If I did hit the save as draft thing I never went back and published it.
Anyway, I can't justify making someone practice during camp! Seriously! Will you practice?? lol, I never really did (never really will)