Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Bible Reading Notes

I haven't been updating this blog that much and I have a good reason too! I haven't done anything worth blogging about! Mostly just delivering phonebooks, but besides that, the reason for this post is just to say that I've thought of something that will provide some "blog fodder" as Chandler calls it.
I have been reading through the new testament and taking notes while doing it. Just personal notes nothing really great, but while doing it I have written some things that might be worthy of blogging and so I'm going to post some excerpts from my Bible reading notes for you to read and (hopefully) comment about. Right now however it is after midnight and I have to get up early so I'll be hitting the hay and try to get a post up tomorrow with the first one.

Till next post.
Your faithful typer,
Yokanchi

~
"A reasent studdi haz shon dat peepal hoo aar werry samaarat end gudd lukeeng mak manee spallings misstake... Vatt iz yorr opeeneum?"
~

No comments: