Thursday, July 06, 2006

A new blog??

Ok, so I'm finally going to try and get serious about political commenting. I've signed up at Town Hall and I'm going to attempt to keep updating consitantly on current issues. I'll be making this blog after I do some more research. Not everyone may know this but *looks up at the description of this blog* ... oh nevermind it does say that hehehe. This blog was origionally inteded for a purpose like that. So hopefully I will be able to keep up and keep it going. I'll post when I get one made. But for now it will be off to read up on current events and familiarize myself with politicans.
Adios!

Till next post.
Your faithful typer,
Yokanchi

PS oh one thing I might mention, I'm still commenting on the last post. Let me know if you have any good advise on the amazon situation. Thanks!

~
"There are more important things in life than money but they won't go out with you if you're broke."
~ (ok so that's not exactly a great quote, but it's funny!)

No comments: