Friday, July 07, 2006

Dex knows!

At least that's their slogan. I spent all of today (well enough of it) and most of the week delivering phone books mostly to gigantic and extremely wealthy looking houses. The amount of money that must have been spent on these houses has to be amazing!
Well, Today I found out another interesting thing. Benjamin's brain apparently is run by two old men playing chess inside it LOL.
That's pretty much all I have to blog about. I'm going to try and spend today as much as possible reading up on political stuff. That is if I ever finish doing the other stuff.... cleaning the bathroom, calling people... *grumble grumble* anyway!

Till next post.
Your faithful typer,
Yokanchi

~
"Money is a awful master but a wonderful servant."
- PT Barnum
~ (Heard that one on the Dennis Prager show)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Reminder to being Donnie Darko tomorrow! :)

Yokanchi said...

oh yeah thanks for reminding me sasquatch, lol.