Saturday, July 08, 2006

The Loudmouth

Yes that's right, The Loudmouth.
That's the name of my new blog. This one is purely for political commentary and commentary on current events. I hope I can keep it going for a while. Took me long enough to get it set up and looking at stuff to blog about.
That's at http://www.theloudmouth.townhall.com bookmark it, write it down, tattoo it on your bald hamster.
Visit often.
Link soon!

Till next post.
Your faithful typer,
Yokanchi

~
"I'm sorry. Am I driving too close in front of you?"
~ (I wish I had a bumper sticker that said that. *sigh*)

11 comments:

Matt said...

I just get redirected to townhall.com--I can't see any blog.

Yokanchi said...

I fixed it. I guess you don't use www at the first

Anonymous said...

There. I linked you.

Yokanchi said...

Thanks Moriah

Anonymous said...

When are ye gonna update your blog so I can say "'bout time you updated!"?

Yokanchi said...

lol, I'll update when I have something to actually post about. I've done too many boring short posts. I gotta wait a little while till I do something blogworthy.
However I did update my blog in a way. I revised my links on the side for the first time in months and actually got you added. Didn't realize I forgot to add your blog on there :)

Anonymous said...

Cool! Thank you!! :)

Anonymous said...

Will you be going to the church camp-out?

Yokanchi said...

Maybe. I should probably start looking at my schedule and figuring it out.

Anonymous said...

I hope you can come. If you don't we probably won't see each other before you go off to school and that would make me sad. :(

Yokanchi said...

K, I'll try then :) So you are going to it?