Wednesday, May 03, 2006

This is awsome!

Woohoo!
This is way fun!
check this out!
I made it at http://disiance.com/Projects/webfridge/webfridge.php another wacky fun thingy from Disiance.
:)

---Update---

Well, this week I've been working with my dad putting up drywall, so that's been a good thing to do to hopefully get a paycheck. I got paid a little money for helping the guy my dad is actually working for, lol so I went shopping (no I really didn't do that just becuase I got some money, I just happened to see a few things I needed) So I was at Wal-mart because benjamin wanted to buy some extra speakers and I happened to find all these sweet things I wanted to buy. I had no idea Wal-Mart had so many sweet things in their aisle where they keep computer peripherials . So I narrowed it down to being less than 20$ (just a little though) and found my self with a new mouse for my laptop (very handy indeed) and a sweet screen cleaning squeegee.
Well, haven't been doing much more, just tons of drywall. I haven't had time to do anything else on my grass armchair. I'm going to put up some pictures if Chandler ever remembers to bring our camera. You can go bug him at his site and help him remember if you want :)
Still have to get my graduation party invitations sent out and I'm praying I'll find time to finish my music test.
Well, till next time

Till next post.
Your faithful typer,
Yokanchi

~
"I put instant coffee in a microwave and almost went back in time."
~

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Walmart is planning on putting "Build-it-yourself" counters in their electronics sections for computers. This means you'll be able to buy stand-alone computer parts from Walmart. They're planning on having 1,400 of their 3,200 stores outfitted for this by the end of the year.

Yokanchi said...

!!!that is so freakin awsome!