Friday, May 12, 2006

Grasschair

Well, I finally got some time to work on the grass armchair, and I barely have enough time to write this post too. Well, we finished making the structure part with the cardboard and all yesterday. I'm probably going to have to plant it after our trip to California, but it's all set. Here's a picture of how it looks



It's a little different than the one made by that company, but I think it's going to turn out really well.

Well, tomorrow is Apathy night, but first I'll be going to Id-Ra-Ha-Je for their chuckwagon event.
That should be fun. I'm hoping this time I can go on the zipline, I haven't been on one of those in forever.

Till next post.
Your faithful typer,
Yokanchi

~
"Shin: a device for finding furniture in the dark."
~

PS Sorry about the huge picture size, but I don't have time to change it smaller and I'd rather just get it up.
If someone wants to fix it, host it and send me the url though they can! *Grin*

3 comments:

Matt said...

I can't see the picture, only a placehoder that says "Remote linking of images not allowed." You should probably host it via a PhotoBucket account (designed for remote linking) rather than a free website. Just an idea. I'd really like to see the picture, this project of yours is quite fascinating!

Yokanchi said...

Yeah, the sad thing is...
I have a photobucket account, unfortunately after I made the account my internet filter decided right then and there to block that site.
Chandler is going to host it for me, but I'm not sure when he'll remember to send me the URL so I can link to it.

Yokanchi said...

Pic fixed

Thanks Chandler