Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Is that real?!



I was driving behind one of these today and I wondered to myself; "hmmm I wonder if that thing's real" I mean it had "Mirage" printed on the back. Heh, that's how exciting my day was. Oh well, I guess I'm gonna go do... something now, hey, I think I'll go see if I can get the computer and test out Age of Empires III. I'm borrowing it from Chandler. By the way Chandler I'm done with your book, I was gonna give it to you today, but I forgot :(
oh well.

Till next post.
Your faithful typer,
Yokanchi

~
"Philosophers always arrive at the same conclusion: I don't know."
~

3 comments:

Matt said...

That game looks like fun, I just don't feel like spending the money on it brand new. Can I borrow it next? ;-)

Anonymous said...

If you come out to borrow and return it, if you fail to return it I'll synchronize an overthrow of the Annex.

Billy: No problem forgetting it, just gives me an excuse to forget to bring other stuff in the future *grin*

Yokanchi said...

well, I returned it.
Oh and Matt, You gotta have some really good computer to play that game! It even slows down our desktop (and it's relatively new, well the parts are).