Monday, May 29, 2006

Traveling.

Well, that was like the sweetest vacation I've had all year. Oh yeah, it was the only one. Well, it was great. One fun thing we did was go to this cool place called galco's. It's a big soda shop that sells tons of weird soda's you've never heard of. Today I had one that I got there. It was called birch beer, tasted like root beer. Sarah was convinced it was beer, even though I told her it's like root beer is not really beer.
Anyway, today we've been driving since like 7 this morning. I can't believe how much I slept today in the car, I just could keep awake after lunch. It's cool though, I picked up an adapter that allows me to plug in my computer in the car, and that's fun. Right now I'm sitting in a tent next to a plugin place at a KOA. It's a really nice place. We're in Utah now. Not much else I want to talk about now, except my graduation and the afterwards party is in a few days and you all better be there!!
That reminds me I should send Tony one of those announcement thingys.

Till next post.
Your faithful typer,
Yokanchi

~
"I try to sell insurance to every telemarketer that calls me."
~

12 comments:

Matt said...

I must apologize, but I will not be able to make the travel required in the time alloted. I regret to inform you that I will not be able to attend if you were counting me as one of "you all." But I expect a full report on what happened...:-)

Fibonacci said...

I was going to make some similar comment, but seeing how Matt already beat me to it and said it in a much more nerdy way than I would have, I'll have to find an even nerdier way to say "ditto". Ah, here we go:

Matt's comment applies to me, mutatis mutandis.

Yokanchi said...

lol, well it would have been nice. I suppose I can try to get a report of all that happened.
I'll be graduating this friday.

Anonymous said...

Wow, I'd forgotten all about Birch Beer! That stuff was insanely good.

*no comment on the graduating because we should be there*

Anonymous said...

Oh yeah! I'm RSVPing (that's funny) for your picinic thing on Saturday. I don't know if I'll be able to make it to the graduation because my dad may not be home on time but we will try! :)

Anonymous said...

One more thing. Do you like books?? I mean, like a lot?????

Yokanchi said...

Yeah I like books quite a bit. It kind of depends on what type of book (I mean if it's like a ted dekker or frank peretti, I like it a ton)

By the way, your whole family is coming to the party right? (just checking)

Anonymous said...

What!? You mean you don't like "My Littlest Pony" books? What about "Hello Kitty"? Come on, you've got to like one of these... :D

Yokanchi said...

heheh, no. In fact I've never read one of either.
Which makes me wonder... have you Chandler? :D

Anonymous said...

Yes he has.

Umm, I believe the whole family is. I'm pretty sure. Since nobody is here to ask I'll ask when they get here and then I'll probably email you my answer along with my questions about Twin Peaks.

Anonymous said...

I think I've read part of a Hello Kitty book. I was very bored at the time. I've also read all of the kiddy books at Maryann's *grin*

My much more favorite children's books are the "My Dad and Me..." books.

Yokanchi said...

I have read those, and we have a few. They're pretty good. Or at least they were when I last read them (when I was much younger). by the way, the birch beer wasn't all that good. I could hardly tell the difference between it and normal root beer lol.