Saturday, May 06, 2006

Chandler's house

Well I'm at Chandler's house as you might have noticed if you read Disiance's blog.
We're watching Pirates of the Carribean now. It's a great movie. Last night we made up a sound pack to replace the standard windows sounds. It makes using the computer 2x funner!
Noramally we'd charge 25 cents a download but for special for my readers you can get it free right here

Well, not much else to write about.

Till next post.
Your faithful typer,
Yokanchi

~
"Light sabers don't kill people. Jedi Knights kill people."
~

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I wish I was a Jedi...

Jessica said...

Hey Billy, when you get a chance could you email me please. My hard drive got wiped out & I lost all my email contacts! That way I can have your email address...thanks!