Saturday, April 29, 2006

The Sleeping Beauty Deception

Well, the play was really really cool. In fact, at least twice as good as I thought it would be. The last scene was probably the most amazing scene in a staged play I've ever seen. It was a massive battle scene between people, angels, and demons. It was amazing! There was one scene in the middle that was dragging a little, just seemed a little long. Other than that, and the fact that it started a little late it was really a great thing to watch. I'm glad we went. Well that's about all I have to post about.
Oh! The grass armchair, Me and Benjamin spent about an hour figuring out exactly how we wanted it and cutting the frame peices before we had to go. We got most of the major ones done, so now we just have to get the little ones done, buy the seeds and fit it together.
I hope I can work on it tomorrow. We'll see though, it sounds like it's gonna be busy tomorrow. Sarah is supposed to have a choir event. I don't know if we'll have to go or what.

Till next post.
Your faithful typer,
Yokanchi

~
"The man who views the world at fifty the same as he did at twenty has wasted thirty years of his life." - Muhammad Ali
~

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sarah's in a choir too?

Yokanchi said...

Yep