Saturday, April 08, 2006

At Chandler's house again.

Yep, Benjamin and I are both at Chandler's house having fun and late late nights with lots of junk food. Anyway, I just now am getting caught up and I have a little tidbit gathered from our last sleepover at our house, which I have for you to listen to you now.
Chandler's Llama

That is evidence of our crazyness.

Here's another great sound byte I got;

aHa!

I have set it as the sound effect used when an "uh-oh window" pops up in windows *grin* it's funny.

Anyway.

Till next post.
Your faithful typer,
Yokanchi

~
"Never run out of altitude, air speed, & ideas at one time."
~

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

you guys are so incredibly crazy!!!...haha

Anonymous said...

On my behalf... both sound bytes came from me testing a program I'm writing, I did not know Bilfy was recording me at the time, although I think it's funny that he was. The llama thing was completely weird and impromptu. The *ding* "aha!" was me testing a sound in my program, it dinged, this made me happy and so I said "aha!". The moral of this story: Never trust ducks -- I mean Bilfy.

Yokanchi said...

it's fun. download it then you can set it for a sound effect in control panel/sounds and ..... (whatever it's called, it has sound something or other in the name)