Saturday, April 15, 2006

Last night, today, the rest

Well, last night was certainly interesting. First off we went to the good friday service at church, and then came home. We arrived at about 10:oopm and Benjamin and I spontaniously decided to go set up a tent and sleep in the back yard. I checked the weather and it promised to be as good a morning as that night seemed. So we slapped together the tent and tossed in some stuff and went to bed. Not to sleep however. We stayed up a while. Then I found a neighbor's internet connection and played Call of duty till my battery ran out. I got an amazing score of 32 kills and 20 or so deaths which is probably one of my best scores ever, and that was on my touchpad. That was pretty fun. Then we went to sleep. The night went pretty well, however at about 6:oo the weather changed. It began to get very windy. At this point I would like to mention we did not put any stakes in, just us and our stuff to keep the tent down. At about 6:30 contrary to the weather report it began to rain lightly. We had decided upon setting the tent up that we wouldn't use the rain tarp. So as it began to get harder and harder, we got up and threw all our stuff in the house and dropped the tent in a flurry of action, all in pajamas I might add. So that was really kind of sad. That's pretty much all the interesting stuff that happened, but I also went to choir practice at 9:oo, which was rather annoying since I hadn't slept well due to the wind. Anyway,
now I'm just about to have lunch.

Wednesday through yesterday I spent working on a long superhero and villian episode.
I think I'm going to quit writing those. I look at how much work it takes to do one episode and I don't see that it's worth it. Anyway, I put that episode up, and was personally very satisfied with it. I checked today and found some very discouraging comments however. So anyway, that's the long and short of what's been going on of late around me. Probably alot more of the short than the long, but that's all folks. Tune in next time!

Till next post.
Your faithful but sometimes exasperated,
Yokanchi

~
"On a scale of 1 to 10, 4 is about 7."
~

I have alot of quotes to put up, so you get a double dose today.

~
"Cheer up. Life isn't everything."

- Mike Nichols
~

1 comment:

Fibonacci said...

Billy, your writing is getting better. If it wasn't, I wouldn't have bothered to criticize it.