Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Where I've been what I've done (Camp)

Well, I wanted to post a whole ton of stuff about camp but I don't have time I'll just post a little bit of what I've been doing and what I'm gonna be doing.
I went to my last year of Highschool camp at Twin Peaks Bible Camp. I'd have to say that this was the best year of camp I've ever been to in my life. We didn't have very good surprise hours since it rained almost every evening, but the thing is, I don't go for the surprise hours only (of course!). One thing that made it great was that I got to take Stacie to the banquet, and that was really fun.
Other than that I got to go this year with Chandler. I was sad that Max and Sergey didn't get to come but I'm happy that at least I got to go one year with Chandler. All right, so the next reason I've been away from my computer so much is because a few days after I came back from Twin Peaks' camping I went to our youth group campout. That was a really great campout (except for a few people, but they weren't too bad luckily). That one lasted Thursday through Sunday and was great fun. Really quickly now because I gotta run, this coming thursday I gotta leave with my family for California. This unfortunately means I won't be going to church again, at least not Sunday church becuase I will be there wednesday (which means if you want to see me again before college you're gonna have to come to our wednesday night service that starts at 7:00pm).

I don't have alot more to post except I'll be back online by about saturday which is when I get to college, however it looks like I'll be pretty darn busy for about a week because they're gonna have a week of welcome before classes and stuff start. Oh, one more thing, pray for me on Monday because I have an interview of sorts with someone at the computer center for a job for my work-study program.
That's all folks.
Oh, and add one more prayer request to your list if you would like to because this college thing is gonna be really really expensive. If you so happen to feel the desire to contribute you can let me know and I will happily accept donations :)

Till next post.
Your faithful typer,
Yokanchi

~
"Your children need your presence more than your presents."
~

5 comments:

Yokanchi said...

Don't even spell/grammer check that one Chandler. I typed this post so dang fast it's not even funny.

Anonymous said...

I actually didn't catch anything... lol

Anonymous said...

Aww Billy, I am gonna miss you man. :( I'll be praying for you. I hope you have fun and I hope you don't get to home-sick! :)

Fibonacci said...

You will love "WOW week". (That stands for Week of Welcome week). You're right that you'll be pretty busy, probably busier than you'll be all semester when there's not midterms or finals. But it's all fun stuff.

Yokanchi said...

yeah it's been fun :)