Monday, August 21, 2006

One more

One more post, just because I like this quote and I have a fast connection.
WOOHOO!!!
Then, breakfast and a whole Monday that actually looks fun.
Oh yes and in this post I would like to put up that Disiance needs to get Dustin to fix his blog, and you should get on Aim more often.

Till next post.
Your faithful typer,
Yokanchi

~
Money can't buy happiness, but neither can poverty.
- Leo Rosten
~
(oh, and a definition for those of you who play Euchre, I saw this on my google homepage and thought you'd like seeing it)

renege: to go back on a promise or commitment.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dustin is already working on it. He has to download ~20gig of data, extract it manually, and then upload it.

Yokanchi said...

wow, When I talked to him it seemed that he was almost finished.
That's a total bummer.
Well you need to encourage him to finish :)
But you also need to get online in the evening so I can talk to you (or the morning at about 7 :)

Anonymous said...

About 7 what time, yours or mine?

Yokanchi said...

LOL keeper of the hat :)
Actually I was thinking my time. I'm gonna have to remember that time difference lol. So that's like 8 yours. actually anytime around 8 or 9 then your time :) ttyl