Saturday, August 26, 2006

Saturday after WoW week

Yessiree, it's the Saturday after WoW week. It was completely and amazingly fun this week. The only problem with it is that now I'm going to have to adjust to not having a schedule of one thing to the next right after each other throughout the days. When I first came and started WoW week I felt like I should be doing a class or something, and so doing a whole week of welcome felt, well it just felt kind of weird. But the problem is now, I'm going to have to go through a whole different kind of adjustment and getting used to having classes. *Sigh* Isn't life lovely lol.
But I'm going to be happy getting into classes. I've got my first classes on Monday. Those will be music theory, biblical fundamentals, US government, and collegiete singers (sp I know).
I also start work at the computer center (which I was very happy about getting a job at). That's going to be fun. Well, my friend Jim is here so I'm gonna go now.

Till next post.
Your faithful typer,
Yokanchi

~
"There is no pleasure in having nothing to do; the fun is in having lots to do and not doing it."

- Mary Wilson Little
~

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

'Miah was telling me about the special "uniform" your dorm used to wear for the WoW games, did you do that this year?

*Collegiate