Monday, February 27, 2006

Yesterday (Sunday)

Well, thank the Lord, the service at the senior citizen's apartment went very well. I gave my testimony, which I was finally able to make somewhat interesting and longer. Me and Benjamin gave our guitar special, that was fun. We sang Shine Jesus Shine, while playing guitar. I was happy because I didn't have to play the piano at all *grin*.
Well, since you're all probably wondering, (actually probably don't even want to know. too bad, I'm gonna tell you anyway! And you have to read it! That is if you want to get to the fun quote at the end :P ) I got through the dumb song we had to do at the beginning, even though it wasn't really that good or fun or interesting. Anyway, aside from that part, it was a really fun! I think we should do it again. I really enjoyed giving my testimony even though I abhore writing things for speaking, it was fun.

Till next post.
Your faithful typer,
Yokanchi

~
Robert Benchley - "The surest way to make a monkey of a man is to quote him."
~

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

But the people enjoyed that "dumb song", so I say it was worth it. I'm just glad Tenaya gets her horse back lol.

Yokanchi said...

If, they enjoyed it. I still don't think it was very 'fun'. I usually don't mind having fun, acting dumb (you should know this most of all) to entertain people, but this just wasn't even funny to me.

Yokanchi said...

read the last post