Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Concert

Well, I didn't get to post this until today, but last Friday we had a church concert, and I got to play my recital song. It was good, but I for some reason whenever I go to play in front of people my hands get way shaky even though I wasn't really nervous. Anyway, it was pretty cool. I'd have to say the snacks afterwards were quite fun. Anyway I have alot of school to do so.

Till next time.
Your faithful typer,
Yokanchi

~
Andy Warhol - "I am a deeply superficial person."
~

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

did you only play one song???

Yokanchi said...

yep, Jardin sous le pluie (gardins in the rain) by Claude Debussy.

I'm going to try to post a phone blog where I'll play it. when I get time, some evening.

Anonymous said...

way cool

Yokanchi said...

yeah, it's pretty fun, 'cause it's so fast.