Monday, February 06, 2006

*sigh*

Well the Seahawks didn't win. That's too bad.
We watched it at my Grandparents house with Tom mow my dad and Benjamin. Everyone there was rooting for the Seahawks. I mainly wanted them to win because I wanted someone to beat the Steelers after they beat the Broncos. There were alot of interceptions, I was rather suprised.
One player on the steelers Benjamin, my dad, and I decided was a girl (actually we decided she was a girl when the steelers played the Broncos). I can't remember the name because her hair always covered her name on the back. KC and I were talking about her, but I still don't remember. Anyway, that was kind of funny. We also had nachos and salsa. I guess that makes up for it being a sad loss.

Till next post.
Your faithful typer,
Yokanchi

~
"Blessed are they who can laugh at themselves, for they shall never cease to be amused."
- Anonymous
~

19 comments:

Anonymous said...

'Her' name is Troy something-or-another. My mom calls him "the horse" because of his 'mane'.

Anonymous said...

Oh, and another thing,,, the NFL can sue you now, you're not alowed to give any descriptions of the game without the NFL's consent... seriously LOL. How rather stupid.

Anonymous said...

so mean! poor girl..er guy...lol

Yokanchi said...

ROFL

*whispers* please don't tell anyone I said were alot of interceptions in the superbowl game, where there were also alot of very interesting plays like the one where....

Anonymous said...

KC, I thought you were calling Bilfy a girl at first, saying "poor guy" because of the "make no descriptions of this game" rule.

Anonymous said...

nooo, not exactly...lol...i happen to think the "girl" is a great football player and also has great hair...so that's who i was referring to

Anonymous said...

not exactly? hmm,, Bilfy, is there something you're hidding? *wink*

Yokanchi said...

ew~! Did Chandler just WINK at me?!!!

augh!

Anonymous said...

*sigh* Take that back or you get no free usercodes for any BKSSG game. *grin*

Yokanchi said...

*wonders what that would mean*

Burger King Super Size Grub?

Anonymous said...

forl, no. Bordom Killers Screen Saver Game. btw, my eyes started watering when I was watching you play, realizing my code was working. Just so everyone knows, this tearing was from allergies. *grin*

Yokanchi said...

lol, you weirdo. you were probably amazed at my astounding snake skillz!

ok, so I'll advertise for you if you let me get a code. Sound good? *wink wink*

*grin*

Anonymous said...

allergies, eh? *rolls eyes*

Anonymous said...

Haha, actually my eyes were high and dry at that time. And the lag was a bit too much for me to be astounded at your snake 'skillz', although it was fun watching you go around and around in circles lol.

T'would be great for you to advertise such when all is in place.

Anonymous said...

Presents!? You brought us all presents!! *puppy eyes*

Yokanchi said...

she said 'her' presents :(
I guess we don't get any Chandler :'(

Anonymous said...

Well that's dumb!! *chants* I want presents! I want presents! I want presents! And if I can't have presents may I have a pony?

Yokanchi said...

you should give him a yellow pony with purple hair XD

Anonymous said...

What's a pengy?

*gags Bilfy with his new sock*
Ahh, the good 'ol days. Except now instead of me being gagged it's Bilfy.