Friday, February 24, 2006

Change of Plans

Well, that stinks! Actually I'm really not that dissapointed, but I just found out today that my speech teacher thought that nobody was going to the speech tournament tomorrow. So, obviously she didn't get me registered. So, in all my worriedness and getting prepared, I guess I won't be actually doing it. Thanks, to whoever prayed for me anyway. I still need some prayers, since this sunday I will be helping out in the service our youth group is doing at the senior citizens apartments. Also, the competition tomorrow, is a sort of practice tournament, only in that we can't qualify for anything through it. However in a month they will be having a real tournament, and I am planning on going to that one. I gave my speech again today for my speech class, but this time memorized. Before I hadn't given it memorized. I got some very pleasent feedback, they all really liked it along with changing one of my character's voices to a french accent. That went well too.
So, that was encouraging. Hopefully I'll be able to compete next time.

Till next post.
Your faithful typer,
Yokanchi

~
"Don't be irreplaceable - if you can't be replaced, you can't be promoted."
~

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

you still got to show me the speech

Anonymous said...

We're gonna film it and put it up next time we get together for a duration, just so everyone knows.

Anonymous said...

thats cool

Anonymous said...

put it up here, on the blog?

Anonymous said...

I'll host it on my site, and then Bilfy'll post the link to it.

Anonymous said...

sweet

Yokanchi said...

I can still give it to you in person max. Just ask me sunday. I have it memorized now.

Yokanchi said...

How am I supposed to show it to you when you don't come to church???

Anonymous said...

I don't know, show it to me next sunday