Wednesday, February 15, 2006

The Electric Typerwriter sister blog

The Electric Typerwriter

I don't remember if I posted something about this before, but if I didn't here's one (If I did here's another :P)

that there link overhead leads to a sort of sister-blog. That I'm sort of testing. Dustin insisted I test out word press. Since I haven't gotten much to write on it, I'm mostly just checking out the settings and KC has gaciously agreed to test it for me :)
Thanks KC! :)
So, check it out. Let me know what you think of the theme, and style of the worpress based blog over at; http://www.deviantem.com/

Till next post.
Your faithful typer,
Yokanchi

~
"We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light." - Plato
~

Such a great quote...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i don't remember agreeing gaciously...haha..jk...oh, and your welcome ;)