Monday, January 02, 2006

What have I been doing you ask?

This post was actually posted on the wrong blog so I actually wrote it a couple days ago....

Well this Christmas season, after spending a whopping 40$ or more on Christmas gifts we had a nice (if not somewhat strange) Christmas day. After going to church, we came home and opened gifts, and then rushed over to our grandparent's house to have lunch and open a few more.
After Christmas Moriah, Chandler, and me went to Winter camp at Twin Peaks Bible camp. How was it?
Well, it positively rocked! I went down the sledding hill four times on a saucer that was twice the fun becuase it would only go backwards. Most of our free time was spent playing Apples to Apples, which my family as well as Kyle's just happened to both get for Christmas.

Today we watched the left behind movies 1 and 2 and played a little apples to apples with some of the youth group.
Oh, one more interesting thing I just did...
deleted 1111 spam e-mails in my gmail spam folder!!!

Till next post.
Your faithful typer,
Yokanchi

~
had an elderly gentlemen attend some of our Bible studies.

When he missed one week, I called to see if he was alright. He told me he had started to feel sick, but a friend had told him of a natural supplement that had helped him to get better right away.

When I asked what it was, he said it was available at health food stores and was like a natural antibiotic. I again asked what this wonder supplement was called and he said, (meaning Echinacea) "Euthanasia, I think."
~

(not a quote but just as good!)

4 comments:

Jessica said...

So do you like Apples to Apples??We love it.....did we give that to you?????

Yokanchi said...

yeah it's awsome! and, yeah you guys did send it. At least we figured you guys must have, the package didn't say much on it except for amazon. :)

Jessica said...

Oh really?? Yeah it's from us, my mom & I were discussing giving it to you guys....so I'm sure it's from us! I'm glad you like it! It's definitely a blast!!

Anonymous said...

'cept for the cards that get put down for 'radient'...