Thursday, January 19, 2006

Podcast #1

Ok, here's podcast for your listening enjoyment. It's not all that long and not incredibly great, but not too bad for the first we've made. I'm glad I finally just got it up, we had to try numorous ways to record it since we don't have very good equipment. Anyway;

Billy and Benjamin Podcast #1 (1/19/06)

Thanks to Chandler for hosting it!

Pray for us, we have to debate tomorrow, and on monday. Providing nothing is cancelled becuase of weather.
Tonight on the way home from piano (awana was cancelled becuase of snow). It was really really snowy everywhere and one time a truck pulled out in front of me and fishtailed a bunch, so much that it looked like he was trying to, but it was a rather large road so I don't think he was. When we got near home on the empty streets I had a bunch of fun sliding around and swerving :D and Sarah was asleep too lol, didn't even wake up.

Till next post.
Your faithful typer,
Yokanchi

~
I can't come in to work today because I'll be stalking my previous boss, who fired me for not showing up for work. Okay?
~

3 comments:

Yokanchi said...

thanks :) we will try to make more if we survive our debate tournament

Yokanchi said...

oh I see, sorry man

Yokanchi said...

sorry, I didn't realize that. I figured it wasn't going to be exactly that. How do you do that anyway?