Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Blog deleted

Well, I just deleted my "A Sad Tale" blog, I'm not going to have any time for that blog, and I haven't been creative enough to maintain regular posts on it (apparently). :( *cries for lost blog*

ok, well I had more to blog today, but I don't have time to post it all.
I will post this though.
Tonight something funny although not unexpected happened tonight during church.
My dad was talking about king Hesekiah (yeah I know, Misspelled probably) and he said; "Whenever you are in need cry out to the Lord" Which I thought was pretty good.
Andy then said "Hallelujah" quite loudly, crossed himself,(catholic style) and burped.
(ah a glimpse into a typical church night. lol, it's not always that bad, but that was pretty funny).

Till next post.
Your faithful typer,
Yokanchi

~
Cocaine isn't habit forming. I should know-I've been using it for years.
-Tallulah Bankhead -
~

No comments: