Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Love poem from a Geek

Wow, I want this shirt!!!

It's so incredibly funny!

At least Chandler will agree. Tell me if you understand it (anyone else out there).

Thinkgeekt-shirT

-----------------------
I'm also taking this post to do a test of a phone blogging service.
It's really quite cool, except the phone speaker makes my voice sound rather odd.

this is an audio post - click to play


So whenever I want I can call a number from any phone and make a recorded post. Sweet!

Till next post.
Your faithful typer,
Yokanchi

~
"There is no security in this life. There is only opportunity."
- Douglas MacArthur
~

4 comments:

Trintula said...

*tips over chair giggling about shirt*

Anonymous said...

Yes, I've wanted that shirt for quite some time. One main reason is for the reaction from the youth group :)

Anonymous said...

P.S. That's a cool feature (the audio post).

Yokanchi said...

did you have to ask Dustin to find out? ;P