Saturday, March 03, 2007

It's late (rambling)

And I'm sitting here doing nothing but listening to the book of Job and talking to Deric. Job has (as of now) become my favorite book of the Bible. It's just so cool. Job is awesome and where in the rest of the Bible can you get such a long dialogue of wisdom straight from the mouth of God?? It's just amazing.
Well, I should get to bed. I'm happy that I finished Esther and I'm getting 10 chapters of Job finished. I have tons to finish before Thursday. That's gonna be crazy. It's gonna be interesting to see what grade I get on my Econ test I took Friday (yesterday). It was pretty hard, I found myself behind throughout the time. Dr. Mackey gives us about 50 minutes and 50 questions which is really annoying since we need to think about most of the questions because of the weird confusing wording. I studied for it. I suppose I could've studied more, but there's always more that you can do, and never an end really.
Anyway, enough rambling I should go to bed.
Read Job, it's cool!

Till next post.
Your faithful typer,
Yokanchi


~
"man is born to trouble as the sparks fly upward"
-Job
~

No comments: