Thursday, March 15, 2007

Homework

I have come to believe that to go to the library some have the belief that you are not allowed to wear normal clothes. To enter this vast sea of printed information you must find the most bizarre clothes or outfit you have and don it before coming here. A girl just walked past me with a purple skirt, stripey black and white knee socks, an unzipped hoody and a beany hat on. There's plenty more weird people too, lol. Anoher thing. I think all the weirdest people go to work or hang out at our King Soopers. It must be the best hangout to the strangest in our community. Anyway, if you're curious what's going on...
I'm sitting in the library getting started on an informational speech that's due Monday. I'm actually in Denver now after taking a long road trip with my buddy from camp Danny who was visiting Master's because he is probably coming to the school next semester. I got back to Denver on wednesday and immediately went into a frenzy of doing homework. Well, that's enough writing on here. I shall go back to writing my informational speech and watching weird people do what weird people do in libraries.

Till next post.
Your faithful typer,
Yokanchi

~
"I have wondered at times what the Ten Commandments would have looked like if Moses had run them through the US congress."
- Ronald Reagan

"Everyone who got where they are .. had to begin where they were."
- Richard L Evans

"A mother takes twenty years to make a man of her boy, and another woman makes a fool of him in twenty minutes."
-Robert Frost

"I want to know how God created this world. I am not interested in this or that phenomenon, in the spectrum of this or that element. I want to know His thoughts; the rest are details."
- Albert Einstein
~

No comments: