Sunday, March 11, 2007

Motel 8

Well I'm sitting here in a motel 8 wasting away my night and my laptop battery listening to the Psalms.
This week I have tons of homework to plow through before spring break is over. I have 40% of Psalms read, write a synthesis paper, read from to different commentaries, and study for a mid term.
All for ONE class!!
Then I have two quizzes to get ready for, for two other classes. I also want to get a book read for New Testament survey 1.
We'll see how that goes... I don't know about that.
I also have to prepare an information speech for monday. That'll probably prove to be the most difficult since I seem to have trouble doing well on speech preperation.
God's grace abounds. I pray that he'll give me grace to finish all this homework.
I'll be home this week by Tuesday, and back in LA again by Saturday. Tomorrow I'm going to visit Azuza Pacific because the guy I'm going back with is visiting there before him, his grandma, and me go back to Grand Junction and I get to go home.

Till next post.
Your faithful typer,
Yokanchi

~
"The true gospel is a call to self sacrifice not self fulfillment." John MacArthur
~

2 comments:

Matt said...

Are you doing outlines for NT? If you're not then you're not getting the true TMC experience! I had it easy with CW Smith (the professor the newest dorm is named after), we only had 100 on the book of John. Halstead makes you do more. Which professor do you have?

Anonymous said...

Ack, Psalms isn't fun to read straight through. (at least not for me)