Friday, February 23, 2007

7:15 AM

Here I am sitting in my dorm room in front of my computer at 7:15 AM. Don't know why, but today I got up at 6:35 or so. So, now I'm ready a little early and don't really have a reason to be. Mostly I'm just wishing I could have gotten more sleep last night but I have to be at work in about 5 minutes so it's not worth it.

This week's been crazy.
2 tests. 3 or 4 quizzes. One got cancelled so, I'm not sure whether I still had 4 or not. And I had to give my testimony. Which I did a pretty bad job of, unfortunately. and then I had at least two worksheets due and a bunch of reading. Didn't finish the reading completely, but I'll have to do that this weekend. Oh well.
SO MUCH HOMEWORK.

Ok, I'm done with my surprise. It looks like next week will be more calm?
We'll see. Never can tell, but at least I don't have any tests.
I gotta get ready for work.

Till next post.
Your faithful typer,
Yokanchi

~
"I just killed Dracula," said Tom Swift painstakingly.

"The interest span of a child is possibly thirty seconds. Higher if throwing food or annoying a small animal is involved."
- Erma Bombeck

"Accomplishing the impossible only means the boss will add it to your regular duties."

"I went to a general store, but they wouldn't let me buy anything specific."

"Chocolate is a perfect food, as wholesome as it is delicious, a beneficent restorer of exhausted power. It is the best friend of those engaged in literary pursuits."
-Baron Justus von Liebig (1803-1873) German chemist

~

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

"The interest span of a child is possibly thirty seconds. Higher if throwing food or annoying a small animal is involved."
- Erma Bombeck

So true. But I guess that makes Jeremy and I children... :)