Tuesday, February 13, 2007

What I did yesterday

Here's some of the things I accomplished yesterday.

1. get up at 6:45am to start getting ready to go to work.
2. go to work at 7:30am and set off the alarm.
3. listen to John MacArthur (Johnny Mac to some) speak in chapel.
4. school, work work work.
5. eat some toast with honey on it that I dropped on the ground (honey side down of course). LoL, I surprised some people with that one, but it looked clean enough to me and frankly I just really wanted to eat that toast.
6. watch 2 hours of 24 woohoo!!

Thats all folks.

Till next post.
Your faithful typer,
Yokanchi

~
"It is bad to suppress laughter; it goes back down and spreads to your hips."

"If we are to learn anything of value from Star Trek, it's that the universe is filled with vastly different styles of foreheads."
- Chris Needles

"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use."
- Galileo Galilei

"The art of being wise is the art of knowing what to overlook."
- William James

(or as it was said in chapel. You know you're spiritually mature when you know you are free to not partake in freedoms)

~

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

LoL Billy, you make me laugh soo friggin' hard sometimes! I didn't know you liked 24. My parents like it too so I like it kinda.Although I am totally lost this season.

Yokanchi said...

:) glad I could be of service :D

Yeah I just started watching it this season. I saw the first four episodes all at one time and that got me started :)

That's cool. Why are you lost this season though?

PS I don't know about other seasons, but this one is really cool. I'm so happy it's gonna be on again in 2 days :)