Saturday, February 17, 2007

Pearls and 24

Ok, I would like to start off this post by saying that everyone should read Pearls before Swine and watch 24 so you can be like me and then we can all be the same. All the better to erase individual identity! WahAha!

Ok, that sounded a little too propaganda-ey... Let's try that again.
Twenty-four is a really amazing show that I think most of my readers would enjoy and I recommend it to everyone. Also, while I am recommending I would like to mention to you that Pearls Before Swine is a really really great comic strip that exhibits simple humor in the most grand and entertaining fashion. I would recommend you start reading it.

That was pretty good, no?

Anyway, I'll just give a little update and stop messing around (hmmm, nah scratch that last part I'll just give you a little update).

I'm over at someone's house with my good friend and work buddy Houston and we're housesitting with these people. It's pretty fun.
Last night we stayed up late watching tv eating pizza and experementing with the features of Windows Vista through an ad-hoc network between our computers.
This morning I made some omelettey goodness for me and Houston with eggs, onions, salt, pepper, and 3 kinds of cheeses (recipe straight from your favorite cook, Billy lol). It turned out well enough and we ate it with salsa.
That's pretty much all. Gotta study for like 4 quizzes, a test, and a speech due this week. (oh, 2 tests I mean, I better get busy, later y'all)

Till next post.
Your faithful typer,
Yokanchi

PS You may have noticed the abnormal amount of quotes in my last post. I have so many quotes to share I'm going to start putting about 5 for every post,
strictly for your viewing pleasure.

~
"Success: How high you bounce when you hit bottom."
- General George Patton

"A halo has to fall only a few inches to become a noose."
- Farmers Almanac

"My opinions may have changed, but not the fact that I am right."

"The road to success is marked with many tempting parking spaces."

"Never remember what you can afford to forget."
(sooo true)
~

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

"omelettey goodness" is fun to say and it makes me laugh. :) And I thought I was the only one to eat omelets with salsa... Anyway,Pearls Before Swine is one of my favorite comic strips but I have to say Mutts is the very best...B.C. can be great fun too... But yeah,Pearls Before Swine is fantasmic.