Sunday, February 04, 2007

Sumthinbowl

This morning the guys in the car I rode to church in were talking about how dumb sounding the name is for the super bowl.
"hmmm how about fantastic bowl! mmm, no, how about.... annual bowl. mmmm no, excellent bowl? great bowl? SUPER bowl!! yeah! super bowl. Because it's super! lol

Yeah, anyway.
Here's what's been happening this week. I started to get a little more homework. Yeah, I have 3 quizzes this week in one class... Not sure how that works. Last week we did have two of those classes cancelled, but we still only have a usual 1 quiz a week in that class, so I guess he just decided we became lazy bums while having that hour and a half off monday and wednesday. Then, I have one more quiz in another class too. And another one in another class. At least I don't have anything to write this week, but I'm doing my testimony ahead of time, because I'll have to give it for speech.

This weekend I played ultimate frisbee in the mud, and it was actually pretty fun. And I also ate sushi and made sushi with some friends. I had some from a resturant and then we made our own, and the ones we made tasted the best :9

Then today. I watched the superbowl. Actually I only watched half of it, but that was fun even though the team I was rooting for lost. It's alright though since that's the first football game I've even watched this year. Oh, yes. I also dressed up as a gnome with a group made up of all Slight guys we like to call the "Blue Zoo" and went with an assortment of other characters to the men's basketball game and cheered our team on.
It must have worked because we won. I'm kidding of course, but it was really fun except for how sweaty I got and how loud it was in the mask.

Till next post.
Your faithful typer,
Yokanchi

~
"When you're over 50 you can still do all the things you did when you were 17 if you don't mind making an idiot of yourself."

The "problem" with today's society, is that; (no one) knows how, to punctuate correctly, anymore?

The colder the X-ray table the more of you has to be on it.

"People are forever calling me a hypochondriac, and, let me tell you, that makes me sick."
- Sandra Wilson

"By doing just a little every day, you can gradually let the task completely overwhelm you."
~

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The Super Bowl name was coined when the league's head-honcho saw his daughter playing with a bouncy ball called the "Super Ball". (honestly!)