Thursday, December 21, 2006

Snow Falls!

Wow! We just got like 2 feet of snow in about a night and day!
Yesterday me and Benjamin walked to King Soopers (the grocery store) through the blizzard. Just making it through was pretty fun, but we also got coffee and doughnuts to eat on the way back. We got a Monster House and watched it also. It was a pretty good movie. The movie is about a possesed house which you would know from the trailers (I think). I really liked the graphics. That was a really cool part of the movie, but there were some things I didn't like but overall it's a pretty good movie. I watched a few other movies too including Superman, Cars, and Pirates of the Carribean dead man's chest. I liked them all well enough. My favorite was Superman. I don't understand why some people didn't like it. I guess it was a little sentimental, but it seemed to fit. Cars unfortunately was way too sentimental. For an animated movie about cars there's just not alot of room for slow sad scenes or slow happy ones. whoever made the movie obviously wanted alot of that but tried to pack too many in. Really it did have some good personalities and some really good parts that I did enjoy though. Obviously Mater was the best character in there. I think he pretty much made the movie for me.
Anyway, then there was Pirates 2. I liked it, but I did understand why people liked the first one better. It seemed like it was a little too packed with action and a little lacking in good wit. Overall. however, it was pretty good and a good watch something you should see after watching the first one. Oh, there was the scantily clad ladies. I noticed whereas in the first movie it was pretty clean and not so abusive with the cleavage but in this movie there was too much.

Yeah, everyone's probably already watched these movies lol, but I've ended up watching alot over older movies this semester instead of the newest ones. Well, I just thought I'd post my opinion.

Till next post.
Your faithful typer,
Yokanchi

~
"Responsibility: Something you should accept if, and only if, they have irrefutable photographic evidence."
~

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Haven't seen any of those except PotC:DMC. Hopefully the theatre'll be open tomorrow night for Eragon!